Modes 4 U

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Something I have to say

Well yesterday I was on cho and I was with some friends and I was talking to a friend about a dare he had to do. Then, a chobot named sk8rman told me "Plz Don't be rude". I told him i wasn't being rude. He said that he know what I was talking about. As in inappropriate but, I wasn't being inappropriate why would I do that? Then, he went and told people I was a bad chobot and to report an ignore me. I said after that "A chobot was breaking rules right in front of your faces" not really saying it to anyone. Then, Adora told me to pc her. So I did. She told me not to say that in public. I asked her why not? She said because its not fair. She said apparently it was unfair to agents. I asked her how it was unfair to say your feelings? She said that she asked politely.

After, Ron810 removed me. I aske him why? He said #1 Cuz I said I hate cho #2 He said some chos said I was being rude. I kinda do hate cho now. Its not much fun anymore. I explained to him he needed to get proof he didnt reply...



Im just saying I am NOT a bad cho. worked hard for my cho rep. And now its ruined. I really respected this game. Really whats the use of staying?


~AJ





0 comments:

Scrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace LayoutsScrolling Glitter Text Generator & Myspace Layouts